MARTA Police Department is Hiring!
MARTA Police Recruitment Event
Saturday, August 31, 2019
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Dome/GWCC/CNN Transit Station & Vine City Transit Station (Outside the Fare Gates)
Live your dream, join the MARTA team!
We are currently seeking team-oriented, customer-focused individuals for MARTA Police Officer positions.
- A background investigation which includes a criminal history records check, polygraph examination and credit check
- A physical examination including drug & alcohol screen and psychological test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service skills ARE a must!
Must have 1 of the following to apply:
- Two years or more of college
- Two years as POST Certified Peace Officer
- Two year as POST Certified Corrections Officer
- Two years as POST Certified Jailer
- Completion of a Pre-Service Law Enforcement Academy
- One completed Term of Honorable Military Service
$ 37,772.80 – Entry/Post Academy Training
$ 39,270.40 – POST Academy Completion / HS Diploma
$ 40,872.00– POST Academy Completion / Assoc. Degree
$ 42,494.40 – POST Academy Completion / Bachelors Degree
Pay starts at $37,772 and tops out at $58,136 for a Sr. Officer.
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits
- Unlimited Usage of a Breeze Pass
- Paid Training Classes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Performance Rewards & Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities
For more information and to apply, please visit